Advertising with Palm Tree Publishing
There are two editions of Island Magazine. One features Isle of Palms, Wild Dunes and Sullivan’s Island and Dewees Island. The other features Georgetown, DeBordieu, Pawleys Island, Litchfield Beach and Murrells Inlet. They are the only guides published expressly for vacationers in these areas and reach the vast majority of beach visitors for a full year.
Both editions of Island Magazine are distributed in print and digital formats.
Every ad purchase includes:
- Your ad in the printed and digital editions
- One 100-150 word write-up in the Guest guide of both the printed and digital editions
- One spot on the business-locator map in the center of the printed edition and in a link found in several places of the digital edition
- A link embedded into your ad in the digital edition
- The option to add the digital edition to your website
For advertising rates and information, contact Carolyn Haar at (843) 856-1456 or via email.